USS Tamerlane

NOTE: Because of Spambot attack, new registration is temporarily disabled, Look for us on Facebook. Please use a third party image host for your pictures, space is at a premium now.
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:54 pm 
Lieutenant JG

Just picked up this at my local Target. Granted it's not the most detailed of Star Trek publications I've read, but it does give bio's on a lot of charecters who saw some to very little screen time. It gives brief histories, some charts, maps of the Post Eugenics War continents, and lots of other fun little facts. It's worth picking up, even for just something to read to fill an afternoon.

Plus on 9-15-15, Star Trek "Watch" is coming out with a Star Trek guide to the galaxy, with maps and Star Charts, planet bio's and more. Granted it probably won't be as detailed as the Steller Chartography book that came out a year or two ago, but I don't really like spending $60 for a 80 page book full of nothing but maps and star charts. Thie "Guide To The Galaxy" is going to be more of a $10 cheat, to the whole SC book...

So for those of you looking to read up on some of your favorite, or not so favorite aliens, check it out....

- Col. Tigh / Battlestar Galactica