USS Tamerlane

NOTE: Because of Spambot attack, new registration is temporarily disabled, Look for us on Facebook. Please use a third party image host for your pictures, space is at a premium now.
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 pm 
Artist: Surya

Well, because it annoys me how the Captain does everything on most shows, when in real life they have an executive staff for a reason. Mostly, in my head it was that it's Gr'ahs' shift, and this isn't worth waking Jones up. Also, I think Jones is still pissed at Xexis (the Commissioner) and it's subtly insulting to let Gr'ahs deal with it - but that won't ever really appear on camera.

Ultimately it's just to show that everyone on the ship is capable of handling what ought to be a routine call.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:47 pm 
Artist: Nova Trek

Okay. I get it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:45 pm 
Author: Saladin

I can hear it now....

"Let me speak to your supervisor."

Like I've never heard that one before.... O.o.... :P

https://www.facebook.com/StarshipSaladin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:53 am 

And I'm a day late. Sorry, folks! Just got busy last night and forgot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm 

Ok. Birthday shenanigans are complete, a couple more pics uploaded, and a new page posted! My buffer has shrunk sharpley, but one of the things eating my brain will end soon, and my hours drop back to normal come April, so I think we'll make it without further delay.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:48 pm 
Artist: Nova Trek

That's good. I want to know how the feast went! :)

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:16 pm 
Artist: Tamerlane

Location: Colorado, USA, Earth, Sol, Perseus Arm (Orion Starbridge), Virgo Supercluster
On his brain? o.O Strange noodles! :D

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:15 pm 

Hey, guys. (No pun intended.)

I'm sorry I've not been around much. Somewhere around the end of March I realised that this had stopped being relaxing and started being a chore. I'm not quite sure why that happened, but it did. I've also, for whatever reason, come to associate this story with a couple of unpleasant events in real life. There's no logical reason for me to have done that - but when I work on the story, I think about the things.

So between those two factors I've had zero motivation to work on this. I do have several pages rendered; if I can get just a few more frames done I'll be done the feast sequence. Putting them together after that won't take long. So my plan is to try and finish that up, then park this until I'm interested in it again. I'm sure I'll come back to it eventually, but right now my story-telling impulse is being expressed in other outlets.

Anyway, with luck I'll have something to post in a week or two. In the meantime, I'm sorry for the long silence,

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:15 am 
Author: Saladin

I understand how that goes. On my year + project I have had my share of productivity, gung-ho motivated times as well as my apathetic, exhausted, burnt-out times, so I fully understand how things go.

https://www.facebook.com/StarshipSaladin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:23 pm 

Okay, managed to squeeze out the last few renders and finish the scene, at least.

From this point this is going into hiatus for a bit. I'll have my website updated soon enough for those who want to be able to read it without the forum framing. :)

If you're interested in what's caught my attention right now, that's also up on my website now...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next