USS Tamerlane

NOTE: Because of Spambot attack, new registration is temporarily disabled, Look for us on Facebook. Please use a third party image host for your pictures, space is at a premium now.
It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Post subject: Re: Star Trek Online
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:21 am 
Ensign

To celebrate the release of their brand new Featured Episode; 'Sphere of Influence' (detailed in the previous post), STO are ALSO offering the limited-time rewards for ALL the previous Featured Episodes as well !

From now until 5 December, players can earn the 'Ophidian cane' ground weapon from the Devidian F.E. series, the Reman Bridge Officer from the Romulan F.E. series, the Breen Bridge Officer from the Breen F.E. series, and the 'Orb of Possibilities' ground combat asset from the Dominion F.E. series.

Furthermore, STO is ALSO giving away 15 lobi crystals per day, per account, when you replay any single episode from any of the past Featured Episode series'! If you play one F.E. episode each day, you can eventually earn a massive amount of 540 lobi crystals! Which can then be traded in for one, or more, of the unique items available from the Ferengi Lobi Store (specials include; player ships, Bridge Officers, ship weapons and consoles, ground weapons and equipment, costumes and pets).

Personally, I have my eye on the 'Aeon' timeship.....and the Alfa canine (Sulu's slug dog).
29th Century, here I come ! :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:05 pm 
Ensign

STO's 'Winter Event' incoming !! :o

From 10am PST this coming Thursday (5 Dec), and until 10am PST 16 January 2014, player captains will be able to celebrate the upcoming holidays in Seasonal style ! :D

'Q' with his Winter Wonderland, returns, along with all his favourite festive activities and gifts, and a few NEW ones as well ! ;)

Two unique Christmas missions; 'Gingerbread Colony Invasion', and 'Pie Eating Contest', will make their debut, as well as a brand NEW free starship for players to obtain ! :shock:

So, dust-off your frosted boots and snowguns, 'cause Santa Q is coming to town ! :)

And you better watch out.........for the YETI !! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:42 pm 
Artist: Tamerlane

Location: Colorado, USA, Earth, Sol, Perseus Arm (Orion Starbridge), Virgo Supercluster
Thanks Beau! :) I'll see what I can do to drop in... I haven't played any games at all since June, but I think that may have been a mistake.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:35 am 
Ensign

Aahb !! Good to hear from you, my friend !! :D

Yes, you should absolutely take a little time out from your film and art projects, to visit us in Q's Winter Wonderland ! :)

You could also take advantage of STO's 'Bird of Prey Giveaway', which is on from now until 10am PST Monday 23 Dec ! Wherein players can claim a B'Rotlh Bird of Prey (for ALL the Klingon Defence Force characters on their account), from Cryptic's C-Store for FREE !

It's a great little ship, fast and highly manoeuvrable, that comes with a cloaking device, an extra 'universal' Bridge Officer position, and the unique 'Enhanced Induction Coil' console that boosts weapon and engine power (and which can also be transferred to use on any other KDF starship).

To claim it, simply log on with your KDF character (or create a KDF character, if you don't already have one), go to the C-Store, select 'ships', then 'Klingon ships', scroll down until you come to the B'Rotlh Bird of Prey which will be marked at '100% discount'. Click to highlight the ship, and then click on the 'claim' tab at the lower right. It will automatically appear in a vacant ship slot on your character (and will then be permanently available to claim from the C-Store for any other KDF character that you have, or may create, in the future).

Hopefully see you in-game soon ! :D

Beau

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 am 
Ensign

With STO's Winter Event having now wrapped up, everyone's attention is now focusing on the new Season '8.5 Update' scheduled for the 30th of this month, as well as STO's 4th Anniversary Event due in early February.

The Season 8.5 Update features retouched/remastered Federation missions, a new 'small craft' combat arena, and a 'Ship Management System'.

The redesigned Federation missions, which are the first 12 in the 'Klingon War' arc, have all been vastly updated with new art and environments, improved gameplay, and 'alternate pathing' towards mission goals. :shock:

The Small Craft Combat Arena, will provide PvP and PvE scenarios/maps for fighters and shuttles. :twisted:

The Ship Management System will enable player captains to save multiple builds and equipment loadouts for each of their various vessels (including Bridge Officer allocations and combat tray layouts). Which they can then easily switch to on the fly. :geek:

STO's 4th Anniversary Event will showcase a NEW Featured Episode starring yet another Star Trek actor, and the opportunity to obtain NEW (faction specific) starships ! :D

Last edited by Beauregard on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:31 am 
Ensign

As a lead-in to STO's 4th Anniversary Event (see previous post), Cryptic will be giving away FREE items from their store next week ! :D

From 10am PST on Monday 27 Jan until Wednesday 29 Jan, a different C-Store item will be available each day for players to claim at absolutely NO cost ! A daily news article on the STO website will specify which item may be claimed for that day. Each item will be an 'Account-wide' unlock (meaning that you only need to claim it on one eligible character, for it to be available for all your other current [and future] characters as well).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:20 am 
Author: Saladin

I've been logging in and playing from time to time in the evenings. I have also still been slowly building our starbase. If you do login, please take a few minutes to contribute to the starbase. It's not particularly exciting to do the 'daily missions' for the base, but if you do fleet actions, you can get a lot of good rewards that can go toward the base, and they are a LOT more fun to play. :)

I hope to see you guys online!

Ken :)

https://www.facebook.com/StarshipSaladin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:08 pm 
Lieutenant JG

I really haven't been playing, but the last time I logged in to make sure my launchers were up to date, I did pour at least a few resources into things with the fleet, specifically my stocks of Dilithium.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:38 pm 
Ensign

Hi Ken.

You might like the details of my various U.S.S. Audacious characters, to supplement the STO screenshots we took the other day, for your comic.

U.S.S. Audacious principle crewmembers;

Commander Tollan Jarrett, Acting Captain (Joined-Trill male).
Lieutenant Commander Kent Ludlow, Chief Engineer (Human male).
Lieutenant Ursula Carmody, Navigator (Borg/Human female).
Lieutenant Sabin, Chief Science Officer (Vulcan male).
Lieutenant Creetix, Ships Doctor (Deferi male).
Ensign Lytel, Communications Officer (Andorian female).
Ensign T'Pon, Helmsman (Vulcan female).
Ensign Mroll, Transporter Officer (Denobulan male).
Ensign Saul Kremmen, Security (Human/Cardassian male).
Lieutenant T'Luur, Ships Psychiatrist (Vulcan female).
Lieutenant Junior Grade Thyrin Tyll, Tactical Officer (Andorian male).
Lieutenant Junior Grade Alex Sevrin, Engineer (Human male).
Ensign Neera Haxu, Science Officer (Unjoined-Trill female).
Lieutenant Junior Grade Sutanna, Nurse (Orion female).
Ensign Zerah, Xenobiologist (Aenar female).
Ensign Vixar, Tactical Officer (Klingon female).

Respects and regards.
Beau :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:48 pm 
Ensign

Well Ken, I hope you enjoyed your brief sojourn aboard the U.S.S. Audacious the other evening?

My apologies for Security being a little over-zealous, but Lieutenants Breen and Stennis take their responsibilities very seriously indeed! (In fact, I found them checking the silver cutlery, after you'd departed!) :D

I neglected to mention, that in addition to creating 'TOS Flashmobs' in STO, we also occasionally form 'TOS Space Battlegroups'. The last one, saw 6 Constitution Starships in orbital patrol around Risa ! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next